this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

October 8, 2009

Wedding dresses Gulf Style 3

1) Ahmed Al Reyaysa - Dar Sara Fashion in Dubai
Tel. No.: + 971 4 3989738
E-mail: contact@sara-fashion.comهذا البريد محمى من المتطفلين , تحتاج إلى تشغيل الجافا سكريبت لمشاهدته
Their wedding dresses prices start at 35.000 AED And renting of wedding dresses is 8.000 AED and above.
















2) Designer MICHAEL CINCO - Dubai
Tel. +971 4 3328488
Email: michael5inco@yahoo.com
Price of wedding dresses starts at 36.000 AED.
هذا البريد محمى من المتطفلين , تحتاج إلى تشغيل الجافا سكريبت لمشاهدته





I must bring some apologizing to those whose requests left without my answers.I always try to satisfy all your comments and questions but unfortunately not always i can remember all requests or find time to cover them each time i get 'em on my blog as blogging is still my hobby not a duty .Anyway i keep them in my mind 'n answer as soon as i can but sometimes for some circumstances i have no time or chance to answer you in time.  so please do not consider that i ignore them. I just maybe forgot or don't have chance or time to answer you a proper way. I hope you all will understand. thanx in advance!:)))))

7 comments:

  1. each time i see new posts from u, i always get excited!
    u never fail to make my day :D


    thanks soooo much for all these infos as its really hard to find sites about gowns, venues , catering etc for wedding here in Uae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness those wedding dresses are soo gorgeous & stylish to look at !!!! im really happyyyyy :DDDD

    Keep up the super interesting entries ya Khaleejia cz im waiting patiently for more to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam.
    I also really enjoy your posts Khaleejia your blog is simply fab.
    Well done girl! :)

    Abt this post. Hmmm those dresses look great. But are they really in gulf style?! Id rather polemize.. ;)

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to have another wedding just so I can have a new dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwww... great job agen:) Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your posts, but I am particularly interested in wedding fashion. I really need help as I am getting married in Abu Dhabi and am completely new both to Islam and the UAE culture. I really need help as no one in my family is helping out at all. Is there any chance I could email you with some questions? I really need a sister now :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Salam Alaikum sisters!! :D... I think m postin too late... but I love d gowns... They r much expensive for me though... is there any chance to find some really good economical emarati wedding gowns in Abu Dhabi?? Please any information... seriously any........ information is welcome :D..

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)