This post is dedicated to cute rings and watches!
These accessories are a must have for a complete elegant khaleeji look. Gulf women are very feminine and fashionable. That's why many girls have several beautiful watches and many rings (and earrings, necklaces, bracelets etc ;) There are many accessory shops in the malls. Personally I have hard time resisting temptation to buy new rings and watches when I see how pretty they are :-O
Cute rings and watches should be worn on all occasions- weddings, school, work, at home. They add feminine charm to a woman and thus should not be disregarded by ladies.
The most popular are big rings and watches with a lot of colourful crystals.




























I love these pictures -- they are so Banaat ul-5aleeejiiiii LOL okay seriously i luv the funky/glamour trends that happen here :-D
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!!! on my express trip to Dubai i was able to get 3 new watches.....its so addicting. So many cool styles. I really enjoy the henna.....just haven't had very good success with getting that "khaleeji" design.
ReplyDeletei love everything on this blog!! mwaaaaaaah the henna are all gorgeous
ReplyDeleteYour writing style is captivating, I can't wait to read more of your articles.
ReplyDelete