this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

November 14, 2010

Henna salon in Abu Dhabi


noqoosh al-jameela

Khaleejia said: Visit this website to see one more Emarati henna salon. There is gallery with some of their pure emarati designs.

Contact info:
Location: O02, Office floor, Nasser Restaurant Building, Opposite to KFC, Near Texas Chicken,Old Airport Road.UAE. 
• Postal Address: Beautiful Henna Centre, P. O. Box No.34069, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Email: bhcentre@eim.ae , pdrupareliya@rediffmail.com . 
• Tel Nos.: 02-6343963. 050-8115626(Ruby) 050-3452624 (Purvi). 
• Timings: 9:30 am to 9:00 pm. Lunch Break- 2:00 -3:00 pm.
• Working Days: Saturday to Thursday.
• Closed on Fridays.

3 comments:

  1. I really love everything i see here and i actually have a question: will you plz allow me to use three of the pics (paintings) i saw here, they are simply representative for arab world and i would like people in my country to see this nice part of it. You asked for the pics not to be stolen, but just to get your permission. Do i have it, please? Thank you a lot and congratulations for everything you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Anon, thank u for being respectful to my work.yes,sure u can use those pictures u like. if u ll make post with included pics then plz add direct link to my blog. best of luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hala,
    Sorry I got back so late with an answer but I did not check the comments part of my blog latetly.
    I want to apologize for not asking permission but I thought the images are public. Anyway, I am sorry for that and I will put at the final of any post with images from ur blog, a direct link .
    JazakAllahu khairan

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)