this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

January 3, 2010

JOORY FASHION Abayat

Khaleejia said:  I absolutely love these elegant abayat <3  Simple designs are suitable for studying and working women and other more beautiful abayat are good for special occasions. I hope I can visit their shop in Ajman soon!!!!!!!!!

What about you? Do you like this style? Would you wear it for every day? I would. :D


http://www.jooryfashion.com/home.php

1.

2.

3.

4.


5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.



19.

20.



21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.


4 comments:

  1. I like number 22, 20, 14, 3 and all the rest are nice too. I wish I could wear such abayat on daily basis :) I think every woman would feel like a young noble classy lady in such clothes, elegant and feminine, still modest and covered perfectly according to Islam. Mashallah at the creativity of abaya designers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s different here in KSA, abaya designs are all about the sleeves. But some of those you posted have great ideas. Thank you dear you always keep us updated in the abaya world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling so greedy looking at all these gorgeous abayat.
    I wish I could have all of them, LOL but one or two would be enough.

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)