this site DESIGNED BY KHALEEJIA welcome TO MY NEW SHOW-ROOM site on http://sites.google.com/site/khaleejia/ »

widget

August 22, 2009

SHEyLA (shiffon scarf)



Khaleejia said:

SHEYLA (shiffon scarf) is pretty important item for our outfit not less then abaya itself , shoes,bags,sunglasses, and other accessories. Mostly every abaya is sold with a sheila that seems like perfectly matching it. But it doesnt mean that you cant change it with another one a day you want to look fresh. For that reason i desided to give you clear ideas by which sheyla you can easely remove the old one.
abaya&sheila


next are just sheYlas;)
had som like this on the first pic but never worn.. just didn't like


i like swirls..anywhere;),shaylas, abayas,walls,i-pod,lap-top,kull top-top;)
Photobucket



Photobucket


that is #3 (...and my new green-salad color eye-shadows that i app. along with kohl, pink & purple, white & gold shadows ;)



Photobucket
Photobucket

think it's nice for a bussiness time


Photobucket

Photobucket
again my favs

red & black..with those butterflies..SO NICE!



Photobucket
Photobucket
all these colors rock!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
for my kitty birthday.i would def. wear that!


casual +



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


classic +




Photobucket
just wrap it khaliji and you ll look awesome


Photobucket



these are from old models but with new colors,don't you find it looks like hair?! ;)


..just in love again!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
p.s. if you would like to comment on wich one you like or not, name the model number that is on the each pic.

9 comments:

  1. hala again ramadaan kareem 2u!...thnx for this podt i love all your scarfs mashaalah...about the sheyla stles can u post a link were i can see it...i love to find new ways to wrap my sheyla...shukran ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like only the animal print mashallah , they are nice !
    Ramadan Mobarak to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u all for comments!i am happy that if it was informative for you. but i want to give a link to the seller and if anyone get more interested then go to www.ghwaiha.blogspot.com in the end of the page there is all info u may need to contact her.
    anon,i ll gather for u some links and postt it over my blog,so keep an eye on "me";)
    uae fan..share ur preferences!
    eid saidkum dears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramadan Kareem to you Sis...my fave is no. 18 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww so many nice oness.. are those pictures of you modelling the sheila?
    soo pretty
    sam xxp.s: hope u got my mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu alaikum.

    Some sheylas are very nice! I like this style, it looks very beautiful on khaleeji girls- a colorful sheyla with a black abaya. I liked number 2,19,30, 6, 27, 12, 21 - first from the bottom

    I did not like number 3- looks like an attempt to copy a famous Chanel logo or what... I would never wear the one with a cat face- Islamically it's not correct to wear clothes with pictures of animals and humans on it, right?
    And I would not wear a sheyla number 21 (first 21 from the top) with 18 birthday- since Muslims dont celebrate birthdays and those balloons and stars remind me of a birthday party American style..
    I would not wear a sheyla with CDs on it- number 11. Because CDs are mostly associated with listening to music which is not allowed in Islam. And if those CDs dont mean music then they mean Computers and IT lol So unless I was IT student and totally loved computers I would not wear that sheyla. Sheyla number 10 with many keys on it is strange- it's neither girly, nor elegant, who comes with this ideas for sheylas and abayas... Why not put a pic of vacuum cleaner on a sheyla? lol I wonder sometimes- looks like designers often are non muslims and have little idea about Islamic dress code for Muslim women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam, love ur sheylas...they are v nice..Im from Malaysia n would like to know if u I can buy UAE sheylas in bulk from you for me to sell in Malaysia?

    My fav is 1 & 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam alikoum

    thank you for this blog,it's very interesting,i love it! i visite it almost every day!

    my favorit sheyla:6 7 16

    ReplyDelete
  9. w aleikum assalam ya hulwa(um roumayssa)
    thank you for the kind words. that inspire me to keep my blog up
    you have a good taste in sheylas!

    ReplyDelete

will appreciate your kind notes :)